Thursday, July 10, 2008

3 Steps to Develop My Personal Vision in Life.




Your personal vision in life, will provides the direction necessary to guide the course of your days and the choices you make about your career,it is also the light shining in the darkness toward which you turn to find your way,and illuminates your way.
This topic will help you to find your personal vision as the first step in focusing your life in achieving your joy, your accomplishments, your contribution, your glory, and for your legacy!



1. Who am I ?


Vision for the life begins with knowledge of the self. Knowing what inspires my strengths and awakens tranquil spirit within is the key to live fulfilling life. It’s by asking our mind “Who am I ?,” we find our values - a self worth and priorities in life. Values define our character and guide our actions. Our habits are formed and relationships are nurtured by the value of self worth that our vision defines. For example, I love to be an entrepreneur in the service sector. It allows me to serve people from all walks of life. I love to forge friendship with those who are extrovert, compassionate and selfless. I love to be a caring father, husband and a son.




2.What do I want ?





By defining value for my inner self, I’ve created a visual impression of my desires. It’s a source of focus that fosters my inner desires incessantly even when, in the midst of difficulties, my passion starts to flicker. I wanted to visualize myself as an explorer of mind for the quest of happiness for me, my family and those who surround me. I wanted to develop healthy habits and practice my daily prayer life. I wanted to practice meditation, write this blog to bring the spiritual awareness and serenity in my life. I wanted to fulfill and be part of the hopes of my friends and community. I wanted to cherish every moment and realize that I have within me what it takes to be successful, that I can achieve the hopes and dreams of my inner self with a conscious effort to bring other’s interest ahead of my own.




3. How do I do that ?



knowing where you wanted to go, that is to say “what do you want ?”. Now is the time to focus on charting my course for the life that I wanted to live. It’s time for action. I recently read about great athletes and their way of achieving a balanced life at the pinnacle of their career. One name that comes to mind is the once golf prodigy.







"Tiger Woods"

"Compare to the life of universe, our life is not even a droplet in a vast ocean. We have short life to make difference".






Athletes also have a short stint in their life to achieve fame and wealth and wisdom to live a well balanced life long after their rein as an athlete.






Mind
Tiger has a disciplined training regimen to constantly practice and learn the game of golf. He never boasts nor sits on the laurels of being the best golfer in the world. Instead, he constantly trains his mind by perfecting his shots. He reviews videos of older games to learn ways to play a hole better. His mental acumen allows him to change focus constantly during a match so that each current part of his game is the sole subject of his attention. His records show his focus.





Body
His vision for health has inspired several other professional golfers to change their diet, begin exercise routines, and stop smoking. In old days, many golfers partied all night only to loose metal focus while playing golf next day. Tiger has changed the course by instilling sense of purpose with healthy habits of avoiding parties, drinking, smoking to focus on being the best golfer.






Soul
Tiger fosters the values of honesty, integrity, discipline and accountability with his foundation that encourages kids to play with best of their ability. He believes in the need for children to learn accountability for their actions.I realize that, to seek happy and fulfilling life, I have to develop a personal vision that integrates my mind, body and soul.






My vision for the mind is to seek what I love to do the best ?. It is to seek focus on constantly learning what I love to do and improve myself.






My vision for body is to seek best of health by developing a healthy habits of balanced diet and exercise.






My vision for the soul is to seek the spirit within me to bring happiness to my family and friends.I have developed a personal vision statement comprising these integral parts of my core values.






Mind



I am… Improving my knowledge of personal development by reading and learning from other people everyday. I am reviewing my old habits to discern better ways of living life everyday.






Body



I am… Consciously choosing the diet that best fit realm of healthy eating including lots of green with fiber and protein everyday.






Soul



I am… Seeking divinity and moral values of honesty, integrity through choosing proper actions everyday. I am seeking happiness and hopes for the brighter future for my family with love and care for them everyday. I am becoming a citizen who cares for the welfare of my friends and
community where I live.


Key is to integrate these three personal vision statements and visualize them daily to achieve a balanced, fulfilling life. Now, it is time for you to pause and think -
“What is my personal vision in life ?”.



for those people who really want to be part of this please contact me via email at
jpperalta.org44@yahoo.com

No comments: